The Bliss Recliner is unique for its flared arms and contoured back, which in turn enhances the comfort and provides excellent access for hoist slings. The Bliss recliner is a popular option in Hospital level care. Also available in a larger model suited for taller and larger users.
Manufactured here in New Zealand to a high level of quality. The features and benefits are as follows:
Flared arms to give better sling access, and contoured back helps keep residents centralized.
- 3 stage recline mechanism - push action
- Diverse range of waterproof fabrics available.
- Full width fully upholstered foot rest providing optimum comfort and support
Push handle on top of back ensuring ease of maneuverability
- High quality foam in seat and soft foam in back, reducing the chance of pressure sores
- Good seat height ensuring easy entry/exit
- 100mm swivel locking castors
- 7 year warranty on frame
- Quality foam used with 10 year warranty
740W x 830D x 1200H x 580SH
- Also available as 790W x 1190H (ideal for taller, larger residents)
Designed in: New Zealand
Fabric / Colour / Finish: Custom finish